GJ 1.8 Install error

13 years 11 months ago #132461 by loicberder
GJ 1.8 Install error was created by loicberder
Hello,
i have tried to install the component and receive this messages in the back end :

* Install Component Success

Error

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

and in the Installation Process table :

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in ...www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 223

Check if "unique_key" exists TODO check this --- Index "unique_key" not found
Try to create index "unique_key" TODO check this --- Error while alter table #__gj_users
check if Community Builder Component is installed TODO check this --- Please install the Community Builder component, GroupJive will not function without it

Even with this, i can use GJ in the backend and frontend and it seem to work correctly... :dry:

I am using Joomla 1.5.17, CB 1.2.2

do i have to alter the sql database manually ? doing nothing ?
it'll be enought ?
What is your opinion ?
thanks in advance
Loïc

Post edited by: loicberder, at: 2010/05/07 18:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132486 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:GJ 1.8 Install error
According to search results the error can happen from your servers connection being interrupted or too slow to complete the query. Both errors do not appear to be coming from GJ, but rather the internals of Joomla. Possibly should perform a re-install of Joomla (extract, copy, paste, replace) to ensure all files are properly up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn