[SOLVED] Fatal error

14 years 7 months ago #107524 by alpinevp
Replied by alpinevp on topic Re:Fatal error
Every single title in Tabs Manager when clicked on to open yields the following...

Fatal error: Class 'cbpaidViewExtended' not found in /home/kablooee/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.params.php on line 303

Post edited by: alpinevp, at: 2009/08/10 18:50

Attachment CBtabKablooeey.zip not found

Post edited by: alpinevp, at: 2009/08/10 18:51
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107593 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal error
krileon wrote:

I noticed you have a custom backend template. Have you tried using default backend template? Have you tried disabling plugins 1 by 1? When is this error appearing? After clicking to edit a plugin, which plugins? After clicking a tab, which tabs? Did you upgrade ALL of CBSubs to 1.0.2 (this includes integration plugins)?

Have you tried disabling plugins 1 by 1? Did you upgrade ALL of CBSubs to 1.0.2 (this includes integration plugins)?

Have you tried uninstalling ALL CBSubs integration plugins (1 at a time; e.g. uninstall, check if fixed, uninstall, check, etc...)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133179 by bevege
Replied by bevege on topic Re:Fatal error
To help anyone else who gets this error, as Kyle mentions, you have to publish the cbsubs plugin to get rid of this error. I was setting everything up on a live site with the plugin unpublished and kept getting this error. As soon as I published it the errors went away.

Not a big deal but it would be nice to just set-up everything behind the scenes and then turn on the plugin.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn