[#1391] Plans not jumping over to new year

14 years 2 months ago #121142 by l8a
I set up a plan on a yearly option of membership and now that the new year has come by individual members are not able to renew their member ship for the new year(2010). Within their profile through the back end I only get an option to renew it to the previous year(2009)instead on the new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/14 14:40

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/17 21:23
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121146 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
You have posted in the CBSubs 1.0.2 area.

Is this the version you are using?

If so you need to upgrade to CBSubs 1.0.3.

14 years 2 months ago #121450 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
Were you able to resolve your issue? B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121622 by l8a
Replied by l8a on topic Re:Plans not jumping over to new year
I updated csubs to the latest version and it seems the issue still persists.

14 years 2 months ago #121646 by krileon
l8a wrote:

I updated csubs to the latest version and it seems the issue still persists.

Please PM Joomla backend access and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121690 by krileon
I investigated your installation and have determined the cause to be due to configuration of the plan. Please keep in mind it is purely cosmetic! It will not cause harm if the user re-subscribes. However the result is as follows.

Grace period before real expiration: = 30 days

Basically users subscriptions have not REALLY expired, if renewed they'll be renewing for 2010, it simply says 2009 because they're still subscribed technically to 2009. This should not cause any ill-effect (please let us know if users renewing are not renewed for 2010 and expire immediately).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn