"expiring on" date is wrong

14 years 2 months ago #123161 by allofnothing
"expiring on" date is wrong was created by allofnothing
I need some help finding out what is causing this issue. When a customer signs up for a subscription, their "Expiring On" date is showing up several months and even a year in the future. I have my plans all set at 1 month.

The plans were working well until Jan. 1st, so I'm not sure if the New Year switch has something to do with it.

Please advise.

I'm running Joomla 1.5.8
CB 1.2.1
CB Subs 1.0.2

Also, is there a way to change the auto billing dates from the backend? I would like to have these people paying soon!

Thanks!

-allofnothing

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:"expiring on" date is wrong
Please upgrade to CBSubs 1.0.3 as this issue maybe already addressed. Check that you have not added an extensive grace period or that the users themselves have not paid for additional time by continuing to manually renew. You can change the expiration dates by navigating to Subscriptions and editing the subscription or manually changing this in your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123359 by allofnothing
Replied by allofnothing on topic Re:"expiring on" date is wrong
I will upgrade to 1.0.3 ASAP. I have been waiting for the next release, thinking that I could hold off and skip this one, but I guess I'm paying the price for my laziness.

No extensive grace period. They have not paid for add'l time. I went to Subscriptions and could not find an area where I could change their renewing/expiration dates. Also, not sure how to change them in the database, but I have not yet tried so I may be able to figure it out on my own.

Changing those dates would be a great short-term success for me, since my automated billing for January did not happen on a lot of my subscriptions due to this odd date issue and I could use to bill them now.

-allofnothing

14 years 2 months ago #123361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:"expiring on" date is wrong
To manually change a users subscription information navigate to CBsubs -> Subscriptions then click the Id for the users subscription in the Id column (very far right column). Have not heard of any such reports for CB 1.0.3 as far as I am aware. It's possible issue has been resolved already with release of 1.0.3. I do recommend upgrading whenever new releases become available to ensure you have the latest fixes at all times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn