[SOLVED] documentation

14 years 6 months ago #111731 by redcastle
[SOLVED] documentation was created by redcastle
there is an error on page 12when talking about

The logo can be changed in many ways from size to color. The following is a snippet to change the default logo size, background color, and border color for from ‘78px blue background and border’ as shown in Figure 9, to ‘150px black background with red border’ as shown in Figure 10.

However in figure 10 the only thing done was the text was changed to the color red. That isn't doing what is stated above.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/21 16:29

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:documentation
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Issue is resolved for next document release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #114435 by sammycolon
Replied by sammycolon on topic Re:documentation
And i really need the resizing bit if anybody can help that would be great

14 years 5 months ago #114444 by redcastle
Replied by redcastle on topic Re:documentation
[code:1]#header {/* original height was 82 */ height:135px; background:url(../images/head_foot3.png) no-repeat right top; overflow: hidden; }
[/code:1]

but you will have to also modify the image file head_foot3.png as it will stay grey for 82 pixels then it switches to white.

You can modify just the very top section.

see it on this test site of mine here cas.redcastledesigns.us
i've also included my image.

u notice i changed the original image name simply by adding a number to the end of it.

Post edited by: redcastle, at: 2009/10/18 17:32

Post edited by: redcastle, at: 2009/10/18 17:33
Attachments:

14 years 5 months ago #114445 by redcastle
Replied by redcastle on topic Re:documentation
sorry had to resize image to upload
Attachments:

14 years 5 months ago #114461 by sammycolon
Replied by sammycolon on topic Re:documentation
Hay thanks for that but its actually the width i need to change www.climbingclub.net as you can see the image file is actually 300px wide

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn