Coolness template

14 years 6 months ago #113190 by fredlintaz
Coolness template was created by fredlintaz
I downloaded the coolness template for the CB component alone because I wanted my Joomla template unchanged, but the result is faded text, and the Profile announcement superimposed on the Connections link. Help! What to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113224 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Coolness template
Coolness and MyCommunity templates alike are FULL templates, they replace Joomla and CB. However you can choose to use either/or as you see fit there is CSS in either/or that can affect your site as a while. If you have a screenshot or a link to provide I can better assist with your issue, as is I'm unsure what CSS changes you're speaking of. Please see the 2 demos below.

Joomla 1.5.x Demo
Joomla 1.0.x Demo

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #113238 by fredlintaz
Replied by fredlintaz on topic Re:Coolness template
Thanks for the response. Please see the attached screenshot.

Would appreciate any help to get this looking presentable. Thanks!

Attachment This_is_after_installing_the_template_Word_97_2003.doc not found

Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #113240 by krileon
This is due to the template combination. You'll need to use Firebug for Firefox to examine the CSS of the tabs and change the color accordingly in your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #113258 by fredlintaz
Replied by fredlintaz on topic Re:Coolness template
I have downloaded Firebug. Please help with what I need to do exactly to either remove or relocate "fredlintaz Profile Page" announcement.

And how do I change the colors without affecting the Joomla template which is popular with site visitors?

Thanks again!

14 years 6 months ago #113465 by krileon
To remove the page title just unpublish the User Profile Page Title tab from Tab Management. To fixed the tab colors examine the tabs by right clicking and clicking Inspect Element. This will help you determine what class is being used and it's styles.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn