Replied by rctelles on topic Re:Send PM on cbContent Help
PM sent krileon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Send PM on cbContent Help
rctelles wrote:

PM sent krileon.

Problem solved. ;)

Issue was you were using UddeIM CB plugin and tab instead of using the built in Private Messaging System plugin. All need be was to change in the drop-down to UddeIM 1.0 followed by publishing the plugin. Your icon now displays properly. I've also enabled the quick message tab for this plugin instead of the UddeIM quick message tab. The UddeIM plugin was translating the language string causing the image class to change.

Please confirm is functioning for you. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123477 by rctelles
Replied by rctelles on topic Re:Send PM on cbContent Help
It looks good! Will any changes made to Uddeim, like upgrading the hotfix 1.9, will this change things again? I appreciate it so much, how much do I owe you?

14 years 2 months ago #123479 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Send PM on cbContent Help
rctelles wrote:

It looks good! Will any changes made to Uddeim, like upgrading the hotfix 1.9, will this change things again? I appreciate it so much, how much do I owe you?

No upgrading UddeIM will not result in any negative affects. CB PMS plugin is configured and no need to make any further changes to it. You can freely upgrade UddeIM and not have to touch the PMS plugin. :)

You don't owe me anything; just enjoy CB. :P

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn