Finally figured it out!with one small problem

14 years 2 months ago #122738 by slimgoody
So afer struggling with how to correctly put up my logo, I finally figured it out. It wasn't as hard as it was coming off to be. Which in turn, made me want to slap myself because I knew all along how to do it and the obvious was right in front of my face.

The only thing I need to know is how big is the area for my logo. Whats he biggest size my logo can be because the area for the logo is extremely small. This would be considered the header right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122746 by krileon
Default width of the logo div is 200px. I recommend obtaining Firebug for Firefox or using Google Chrome so you may inspect the pages elements and see what CSS changes you may need to make.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125758 by jakobe75
where is this 200px div defined at?

I cannot find it in the css nor the index of the template.

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn