Moving along but have question about a plug in

14 years 2 months ago #123202 by slimgoody
I have been setting up my site and everything is going great. I have learned a lot on the way and I'm pretty proud of myself. Of course, I haven't learned everything and I'm still going to have questions about adding and customizing my site.

One of the things I wanted to know is what plug in can I use to display different groups and members on my site on the home page?

Another question I have is what plug in can I use to create and customize my own groups? is there something that I can use that will allow me to categorize my members into certain groups are they sign up?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123274 by slimgoody
Are you kidding me?! I got like 35 hits to my thread and nobody has an answer! how whack is that?

14 years 2 months ago #123283 by nant
slimgoody wrote:

Are you kidding me?! I got like 35 hits to my thread and nobody has an answer! how whack is that?

You can look at GroupJive (further down in the forum categories on this site).

14 years 2 months ago #123397 by rctelles
LOL. Are you kidding me? I got 300+ hits on my thread without a solution. Cut these guys some slack its a free product.

14 years 2 months ago #124437 by slimgoody
Are you kidding me?? This is considered a community, right? So that means there is a handful of us using this product, right? So that means that there are things that I'm learning and things that you're learning that we can share with eachother, right? I don't care where my answer comes from just as long as it's the correct answer.

14 years 2 months ago #124439 by nant
Agree, community members should step up and help each other.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn