Kunena Forum Integration?

14 years 2 weeks ago #128966 by badpauly
Kunena Forum Integration? was created by badpauly
I'm trying to use the Kunena forum with CB and Coolness, but when I configure Kunena to use the Joomla! template (which is Coolness), the layout looks pretty bad. I can see that it's picking up the color scheme correctly, but there's a number of buttons that are out of alignment, etc.

Can you all take a look at this? I'm attaching a screen shot.

[System won't let me upload the image]

Post edited by: badpauly, at: 2010/04/01 21:18
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #128967 by badpauly
Replied by badpauly on topic Re:Kunena Forum Integration?
See if this image works
Attachments:

14 years 2 weeks ago #128970 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Kunena Forum Integration?
The coolness template does not have specific styling in place for Kunena, sorry. You would need to make additions to the CSS file to accommodate Kunenas styling via Joomla template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134032 by billp
Replied by billp on topic Re:Kunena Forum Integration?

You would need to make additions to the CSS file to accommodate Kunenas styling via Joomla template

I've just installed Coolness, and I'm wondering, could you give some hints about what additions I'd need to make? Thank you.

13 years 10 months ago #134224 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Kunena Forum Integration?
billp wrote:

You would need to make additions to the CSS file to accommodate Kunenas styling via Joomla template

I've just installed Coolness, and I'm wondering, could you give some hints about what additions I'd need to make? Thank you.

Sorry, I don't know how Kunena is styled; you'd need to consult with them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn