Enhance 'CB Content Module' with additional menus

14 years 6 days ago #129988 by erichburkhard
I have installed cb 1.2.2 / uddeim 1.9 / coolness template. Everything works as it has been described in the documentation fo the coolness template: By the help of the 'CB Content Module' the whole profile menu will be displayed correctly on the left side...so far so good. My question is now: Is it possible to 'enhance' this 'CB Content Module' in a way that it also displays other menu items? Eg: one menu-link to the uddeim-inbox, one menu-link to the uddeim-outbox, one link to the userlists of cb. I want that all these menu items are visually grouped in only 1 single menu box(generated by CB Content Module) - Thanks for your help - Eric

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 days ago #130118 by krileon
Suppose so, but you'll need to manually create the links inside the CB Content textarea. Below the substitution you could add the following.

[code:1]
<ul>
<li><a href="LINK_URL">LINK</a></li>
</ul>
[/code:1]

You will of course likely need to add CSS to your template to style these links.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.830 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn