Watermark in Userpicture

18 years 2 months ago #5317 by Freubelaar
Replied by Freubelaar on topic Re:Watermark in Userpicture
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for this plug-in too. If I can do some testing let me know...

Marcel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #5690 by hedingsi
Replied by hedingsi on topic Re:Watermark in Userpicture
Finaly im not able to add a long post...
don't know why...

so there we are. I need your help. i adaptet the cb.core plugin (only the avatar section)
everything works great, but when i disable the cb.core plugin no picture is displayed. if cb.core is enabled two pictures are displayed.

other methods in the next post :unsure:

Attachment watermark.zip not found

Attachments:

18 years 2 months ago #5692 by hedingsi
here i am

first method: hack the cb.core file and add the watermark.php in teh cb.core folder. here only the displayed picture in the profile will have a watermark (on the fly) and only this!

18 years 2 months ago #5693 by hedingsi
second method: add a rewrite rule in htaccess (apache only)
here all jpg files will be watermarked (on the fly). here we have to add a watermark php in the root directory

18 years 2 months ago #5694 by hedingsi
in both methods the original file will be still untuched (unmarked, the files will be watermarked on the fly. this cost server ressources!!!) and we need to add watermark png files.

im on the way to hack the uploadfunction to watermark the picture during the uploadprocedure. ( i would find it great if this would implementet ond the next release :whistle:, so we don't need to "hack" the core files)

Post edited by: hedingsi, at: 2006/02/06 21:20

18 years 2 months ago #5835 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Watermark in Userpicture
hedingsi wrote:

in both methods the original file will be still untuched (unmarked, the files will be watermarked on the fly. this cost server ressources!!!) and we need to add watermark png files.

im on the way to hack the uploadfunction to watermark the picture during the uploadprocedure. ( i would find it great if this would implementet ond the next release :whistle:, so we don't need to "hack" the core files)

Post edited by: hedingsi, at: 2006/02/06 21:20

Your wish is fulfilled :)
[code:1]
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onBeforeUserAvatarUpdate', array(&$row,&$rowExtras,$isModerator,&$_FILES));
if ($_PLUGINS->is_errors()) {
MOSredirect(sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userAvatar&Itemid=".$Itemid),$_PLUGINS->getErrorMSG());
}

$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onAfterUserAvatarUpdate', array(&$row,&$rowExtras,$isModerator,$newFileName) );

[/code:1]

It will be like above in build 2 of 1.0 stable. Please PM Nick to be part of 3PD, if not already part of it, so you can download build 2 when released to testteam and 3PD.

As a counterpart, please test with build 2 and post here the results :D

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn