[#1316] subs upgrade option now to lower plan

14 years 6 months ago #114201 by cspgsl
After upgrading to 1.0.3 mod_cbsubscriptions now shows the subscriber an upgrade option to a lower plan than they are subscribed to.

If the user clicks on the option it is not available for upgrade but, it should not be showing as an option in the first place.

Further issue is I now have the following phrase appearing onscreen in the module - see scree shot

Module<>CBSubs version

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/16 16:13
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #114205 by krileon
The message states exactly what the problem is, you did not upgrade the CBSubs module, please ensure you update the module as well as CBSubs. I suggest you also check your integrations to ensure you've upgraded them too.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #114269 by cspgsl
Thanks Kyle, I had upgraded everything but missed the obvious... :blink:

I still have the problem where a lesser plan is showing as an upgrade option though - any further thoughts?

14 years 6 months ago #114279 by krileon
cspgsl wrote:

Thanks Kyle, I had upgraded everything but missed the obvious... :blink:

I still have the problem where a lesser plan is showing as an upgrade option though - any further thoughts?

Is this just an issue in the module or in the subscription plan it self? The ability to hide lesser plans is primarily for Parent/Child/Child type situations. If not using such a situation ensure both plans are set as Exclusive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #114281 by cspgsl
krileon wrote:

Is this just an issue in the module or in the subscription plan it self?

The problem shows up in the module

The ability to hide lesser plans is primarily for Parent/Child/Child type situations. If not using such a situation ensure both plans are set as Exclusive.

I have 3 plans and they are all set to exclusive. Parent / Child is not used

14 years 5 months ago #114651 by krileon
I apologize for the delay, we sometimes miss posts by mistake. Feel free to PM me when this happens (don't forget to include post URL in PM)!

We're currently investigating this issue. However, tests show it works fine with Parent->Child relationships, but with Parent->Parent it does not appear to function. Unsure at this point if intended or not (in my opinion, it's intended).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn