activation mail to early

14 years 4 months ago #116514 by staeren
activation mail to early was created by staeren
i have 3 active plans (2 public and 1 backend). The public plans are activated before i approved the user. The user gets his activation mail of CBsubs plan (the user is not able to login yet, but the mail is send to early).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #116533 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:activation mail to early
Activation mail where? Presentation tab or CBSubs Email integration. The activation mail is sent as soon as the users subscription becomes active. It is not entirely dependent on the users account being active, but it also should not activate their subscription until they've been confirmed/approved.

Need more information, see help us help you in my signature.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/10 14:23

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116536 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:activation mail to early
i do not work with payment. so i have an empty box email activation in presentation tab. I use the cbsubs email in integrations/email tab. Do i have to switch this? Or what is the difference?

14 years 4 months ago #116538 by krileon
The email integration allows for more expanded email usage, but it works in the same manner the presentation tab does. However, the question remains is why is a users subscription becoming active before they can even log in. Likely a miss configuration causing this. Again, please see help us help you as we need more details of your installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116542 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:activation mail to early
can i send you a login by pm ?

14 years 4 months ago #116555 by krileon
staeren wrote:

can i send you a login by pm ?

Yes, please PM backend admin access.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn