activation mail to early

14 years 5 months ago #116669 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:activation mail to early
staeren wrote:

i mentioned that i do not receive an email anymore (as moderator) where i am asked to approve a new registered user. So maybe there is something wrong in here ?

Again, as my previous post states it could be a conflict. However, due to the number of extensions you've installed it'd be extremely difficult to find the cause. I suggest creating a fresh install in a subfolder/subdomain and confirm if issue is still present.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/11 21:04

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116674 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:activation mail to early
i uninstalled a lot of components whe do not need or use. is the legacy plugin possibly a problem?

14 years 5 months ago #116681 by krileon
staeren wrote:

i uninstalled a lot of components whe do not need or use. is the legacy plugin possibly a problem?

No, CBSubs and CB are tested and confirmed fine with legacy. Again, as my last post says create a subfolder/subdomain and install a fresh copy of Joomla + CB + CBSubs to confirm if resolved or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116688 by staeren
i did a check of the cb database. everything showed green, but after this i get this error:
Core CB mandatory basics database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.
Core CB Database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 51 : Field profile = 1 instead of 0

The Core CB database structure differences can be fixed (adjusted) by clicking here: Click here to Fix (adjust) all Core CB database differences listed above (you can also Click here to preview fixing (adjusting) queries in a dry-run), but in all cases you need to backup database first as this adjustment is changing database and is a new feature.
Click here to Hide details

after this every line is green.

can you do anything with this? can i click on fixing it?

14 years 5 months ago #116690 by krileon
Yes you will want to fix the error, but does not appear to have any relation to what the issue is. It's just an improperly configured field.

My Previous Post

Again, as my last post says create a subfolder/subdomain and install a fresh copy of Joomla + CB + CBSubs to confirm if resolved or not.

This will help in determining if it's host, cbsubs, or something wrong with your installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 5 months ago #116697 by staeren
is there any workaround for refreshing? i am not very sure how to do this? do i need a new database? do i just have to copy the whole site via fp to another map? the site will be live in a few weeks. i worked for about 2 months to get the settings ok. Does a backup restore is a possible solution? Do you have any other suggestions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn