activation mail to early

14 years 5 months ago #116733 by staeren
Replied by staeren on topic Re:activation mail to early
sending a massmail to admins is no problem (2 users found). But sending to superadmin: no users found... though i am superadmin myself

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116815 by staeren
mailproblems solved so far. but still the registrating user receives cbsubs activation mails before clicking on confirming link and admin approval (both are set to default and yes in cb).

i give you both logs (before test user has confirmed his email). can you give me please an explanation for this ?

History and Logs
This is the full log of history events, change log, and error log.
Event type: Change log
Event time: 13/11/2009 18:06:57
Table affected: User subscriptions
Table Key: 46
Change: insert
Change:
Veld Oude waarde Nieuwe waarde
subscription_date 2009-11-13 17:06:57
last_renewed_date 2009-11-13 17:06:57
autorenew_type 0
autorecurring_type 0
regular_recurrings_total 0
regular_recurrings_used 0
previous_recurrings_used 0
ip_addresses 78.21.190.190
status R
user_id 90
plan_id 2
parent_plan 0
parent_subscription 0
integrations
Username: System
Full name: -
User Id: 0
IP Address: 78.21.190.190
Log Priority: Info
Log Id: 843

History and Logs
This is the full log of history events, change log, and error log.
Event type: Change log
Event time: 13/11/2009 18:06:57
Table affected: User subscriptions
Table Key: 46
Change: update
Change:
Veld Oude waarde Nieuwe waarde
regular_recurrings_used 0 1
previous_status I R
status R A
Username: System
Full name: -
User Id: 0
IP Address: 78.21.190.190
Log Priority: Info
Log Id: 844

14 years 5 months ago #116822 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:activation mail to early
Again, if the user has PAID (check your paypal/bank account) and the funds are there the users subscription will active. This is intended.

If the users subscription is becoming active and they have NOT paid then this is a different situation, please clarify.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116827 by staeren
nobody has to pay. all plans are free...

14 years 5 months ago #116828 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:activation mail to early
staeren wrote:

nobody has to pay. all plans are free...

Then that is why the users subscription is becoming active immediately. This bit of detailed would've helped earlier. :dry: Free plans immediately activate the subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116830 by staeren
is this not a bug? even if the emailaddress is not confirmed the activation mail is sent!? though it is possible to set the configuration to default (cb settings) in registration workflow.
i set approval by moderator to default also. this setting is correct in cb: user receives confirmation mail after approving by mod in cb.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn