[SOLVED] Cannot enter Payment Center from backend

14 years 4 months ago #116834 by jshagen
I have just started to install CBSubs and have now reached page 85 in the doc.
When I try to open the plugin CB Paid Subscriptions I get the famous "session expired/enable cookies" message.
I have tried SEF (system) on/ off, deleted cookies, tried different browsers.

Joomla 1.5.15, CB 1.2.1
CURL /open SSL enabled, ioncube present
CBSubs bot, module and plugins published, no error messages....
What am I missing?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/23 00:30

I knew it all the time......i just didn´t think of it before.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #116849 by jshagen
Replied by jshagen on topic Re:Cannot enter Payment Center from backend
Anyone?

14 years 4 months ago #116851 by beat
jshagen wrote:

When I try to open the plugin CB Paid Subscriptions I get ...

is that in backend or in frontend ?
which link did you click to see that message ?

Generally with such a message:
Try clearing cookies
Try if you have same issues in another browser

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 4 months ago #116853 by jshagen
From backend. when clicking on the paid subscription plugin I get the message.
As written in previous post:
Tried different browsers, cleared cookies on browser and joomla.

14 years 4 months ago #116869 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cannot enter Payment Center from backend
Ensure debug mode in Joomla global configuration is enabled followed by setting maximum error reporting to maximum. Now navigate to the plugin to see what error/errors are generated. You need to also check your server error logs to see what errors are present (be sure to check timestamps to ensure the error occurred when you actually navigated to the plugin).

This can happen due to low memory and timeout settings. Check that your PHP.ini has at least a memory limit of 64mb and a timeout of at least 30 seconds (see FAQ for further info on this).

As always review Help Us Help You in my signature for basic debug procedures and provide requested information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116881 by jshagen
I am having a hard time figuring this out. This is the pop-up error that appears when i click the CB Paid Subscription in CB plugin manager:
(norweigian text for session expired/enable cache)
when I close the window I get the page I started from, so the debug does not help me either...

Further on I cannot find any log file in the joomla logs folder. My host says they log errors for all sites on the server to one file.

PHP 5.2.10
CB 1.2.1
Joomla 1.5.15
Fresh install
Tried to use AEC component earlier, this has been deinstalled when I bought CBSubs
SEF (system) disabled

Post edited by: jshagen, at: 2009/11/15 10:47

Post edited by: jshagen, at: 2009/11/15 10:48

Post edited by: jshagen, at: 2009/11/15 10:48

Post edited by: jshagen, at: 2009/11/15 10:49

Post edited by: jshagen, at: 2009/11/15 10:51

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn