[SOLVED] User Registration - First Name

14 years 5 months ago #117052 by gleemon
Hi!

I'm using CBSubs 1.03 with Joomla 1.5.14, running on PHP 5.2.

I have to say, that I absolutely LOVE this! It does exactly what I need and all of my users love it too!

I have a problem, however with user registration. I have CB set to use First and Last name, but I can not get the First Name field to show up on the registration page. Last name will show up, Middle Name will show up, and if I change it to just "Name" that field will show up. Order of the fields doesn't matter. In the document source here's what I see:

[code:1]<tr style="display: none;" class="sectiontableentry2 cbft_predefined" id="cbfr_46">
<td class="titleCell"><label for="firstname" title="First Name:«»Please enter your real first name.">First Name:</label></td>
[/code:1]

If I turn CBSubs off (testing version, running in a subfolder on the live host) First Name shows up on the registration form.

Thoughts?
Thanks!
Lee

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/17 18:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User Registration - First Name
Check your plans and ensure that on the Workflows tab none of them is set to hide the firstname field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117061 by gleemon
Replied by gleemon on topic Re:User Registration - First Name
That was it! Thanks for your help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn