[SOLVED] Upgrade

14 years 4 months ago #118517 by spyderwoman
[SOLVED] Upgrade was created by spyderwoman
I followed the directions closely and uninstaleld the appropriate items then when I try to reinstall i get this error:
Another plugin is already using directory...
When I try to do it manually, the new plug ins dont display.
Any ideas?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/07 16:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #118522 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Upgrade
spyderwoman wrote:

I followed the directions closely and uninstaleld the appropriate items then when I try to reinstall i get this error:
Another plugin is already using directory...
When I try to do it manually, the new plug ins dont display.
Any ideas?

You likely have integrations installed that weren't installed first. Check that no CBSubs integrations are installed if they are then uninstall them then re-install CBSubs and your integrations. If none are installed then navigate to the following location and examine what files are still present: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #118525 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Re:Upgrade
Thank you.
I checked my folder so now I only have
plug_cbconnections
plug_cbcore
plug_cbmamblogtab
plug_mamboauthortab
plug_cbmenu
plug_cbsimpleboardtab
plug_pms_mypmpro
plug_yancintergration

and I tried to install again and get the following error:

Plugin database XML SQL Error CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__cbsubs_history failed with SQL error: Table 'jos_cbsubs_history' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `jos_cbsubs_history` ( `id` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `event_type` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `message` mediumtext, `table_name` varchar(48) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `table_key_id` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL, `field_changed` varchar(48) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `change_type` varchar(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `old_value` mediumtext, `new_value` mediumtext, `event_time` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ip_addresses` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `log_priority` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `log_version` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `user_time_id` (`user_id`, `event_time`, `id`), KEY `table_name_id_time_id` (`table_name`, `table_key_id`, `event_type`, `event_time`, `id`), KEY `event_time_id` (`event_time`, `id`), KEY `event_type_time_id` (`event_type`, `event_time`, `id`), KEY `log_priority_time_id` (`log_priority`, `event_time`, `id`), KEY `ip_addresses_time_id` (`ip_addresses`, `event_time`, `id`), KEY `change_type` (`change_type`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1

14 years 4 months ago #118543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Upgrade
This error should not be happening. CBSubs XML is a create if not exist based queries. Please review help us help you in my signature and provide the requested information. You may also want to try navigating to your database and deleting the table _cbsubs_history.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #118545 by spyderwoman
Thanks again,
I have already tried everything in your document minus dropping the table. Should I delete the records or the full table?

Running php 5.2.9
Joomla 1.5
CB 1.2
CB install went fine. CB Subs install went fine.
Problem is in upgrading (remove and reinstall) cbsubs.
Error noted in previous message.
I am nervous to uninstall cb all together and start over for fear I will lose any current records

14 years 4 months ago #118546 by spyderwoman
I just looked at the db. This seems to be a problem but didnt show up in the tools db checks. Should I delete the table all together?

Error
SQL query:

SHOW INDEX FROM `jos_cbsubs_history` ;

MySQL said:

#1194 - Table 'jos_cbsubs_history' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn