[SOLVED] Session expired or cookies not enabled

14 years 3 months ago #119271 by yellowhousedesign
Replied by yellowhousedesign on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
Beat,
That makes sense, since the plugin itself seemed to be hinting towards session data. Thanks for taking a quick look into that. When I talked to Joobi, they didn't seem to know why it would be causing the issue, but at least they have the heads up. Hopefully that is just an issue with the 'all-in-one' installer instead of the individual applications that many people use, like 'Acajoom'. Thanks again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #119272 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
when you uninstall their all-in-one installer JSetup, it doesn't automatically uninstall the plugins that go with it. Apparently when you uninstall it there is some text that tells you to uninstall them yourself which I do not remember seeing. These plusgins to not say "joobi" anywhere at all so they're hidden in a sense and still enabled. I had to go into my extension installer, click on plugins and check the author. In some of their plugins the author name is "chris" - not even joobi! It's just poor planning on their part. I like their stuff, but they need to make it more user friendly.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

13 years 11 months ago #128601 by ecaparel
Hi,

I uninstalled all acajoom plugins but I still have the same problem
"The plugin CB Core has no administrator file $phpfile" is displaying when I click on CB Paid Subscriptions plugin.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for your help

13 years 11 months ago #128611 by ThePiston
did you uninstall the CB plugins? I got rid of everything. They id tell me the updated CB plugin doesn't do this, but I didn't try it.

13 years 11 months ago #128615 by ecaparel
Hi,

My CB plugin is update because I have just bought it today.

Joobi developper did not find a problem with acajoom pro.

Thanks

13 years 11 months ago #128618 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
disable the plugin and tab, see if it fixes it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn