[SOLVED] Plans

14 years 3 months ago #118959 by starrkh
[SOLVED] Plans was created by starrkh
I am adding a plan to the CB Subs and when I get to the part of integrations and then extensions when I click on the modules and save the plan I cannot go onto my site. I click preview and there is nothing at my url just a blank screen.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/22 21:11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #118961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans
starrkh wrote:

I am adding a plan to the CB Subs and when I get to the part of integrations and then extensions when I click on the modules and save the plan I cannot go onto my site. I click preview and there is nothing at my url just a blank screen.

Please review Help Us Help You in my signature; more information is required. Also please review your documentation for CBSubs and ensure your host meets CBSubs requirements.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121248 by starrkh
Replied by starrkh on topic Re:Plans
Exact PHP version.
Exact CB version.
Exact Joomla version.
Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
After setting up the plans through the CB Subs and setting up the intergrations and extensions when you preview the site there is a blank page. Also, when CB Subs is published and I click on user mamagement I receive the error message of Error 500: Internal Server Error The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The problem is on the server side, not with your browser or the address. Most probably, a certain service (e.g., Tomcat engine) is down. Please contact your webmaster. When I unpublish CB Subs I can go to this page no problem.

Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?
No.
Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?
No.
Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)
I am unsure of what these components are.
Any SEF components?
Again, please explain what these components are?
Move or encrypt configuration.php?
Unsure.
Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install?
Fresh Install.
Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install?
Fresh Install.
I have been reading and reading, however, I am new to this and all the technical terms are going over my head. Please Help me get this working. Thank You in advance!

14 years 2 months ago #121251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans
CB 1.2.1 and PHP 5.2.6 are the minimalist requirements; please perform the necessary upgrades. Recommended PHP version is 5.2.10 or greater, but NOT PHP 5.3.

Ensure your PHP memory limit is at least 32mb, if so increase to 64mb to see if issue is resolved. Ensure your PHP timeout limit is 30s, if so increase to 60s to see if issue is resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121259 by starrkh
Replied by starrkh on topic Re:Plans
ok...this may be a very stupid question but I have searched the boards and I want to make sure I backed up the ue_config.php correctly. Was I supposed to go to comprofiler and then download the ue_config.php or am I supposed to do something else to back this up in order to upgrade to the most current version of CB?

14 years 2 months ago #121260 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Plans
Copy that and back up your database.

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn