[SOLVED] Error on completed paypal registration

14 years 3 months ago #121381 by ricky7622
I received the error below upon clicking link to view receipt. Can anyone tell me what this is? The payment went through paypal along with completed registration. It appears the user is registered and everything seems to work except for the error above the invoice.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'JDocumentRAW::addCustomTag' was given in /home/content/42/5441942/html/project/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1523

your address
your town / country
BestSite
Address
Town
VAT id #:
Date: 01/10/2010
Ricky Stevens
Invoice N373376478948108
Pos. Quantity Art. Num. Item Price
Total before tax USD 1.00
Sales tax Free
Total USD 1.00
1 1 S12-74-5 Subscription Plan: test Contraxtorâ„¢ Contractor Premium Plan: 1 year for the contraxtor team USD 1.00
Payment method: instant
Terms and conditions: Use of our website and of any purchase is subject to our general conditions available on this website

PRINT

CLOSE

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/11 19:17

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #121390 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on completed paypal registration
Need more information about your server and installation; please see and read carefully Help Us Help You within my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #121393 by ricky7622
Replied by ricky7622 on topic Re:Error on completed paypal registration
not sure what info you need ?

PHP Built on: Linux p3nlhg189.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net 2.6.18-164.6.1.el5PAE #1 SMP Tue Nov 3 16:55:59 EST 2009 i686
Database Version: 5.0.67.d7-ourdelta-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.8
Web Server: Apache
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Naiki ] 30-July-2009 23:00 GMT

Joomla version 1.15.14

CB Version 1.2.1
CBSUBS 1.0.3

14 years 3 months ago #121427 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #121445 by ricky7622
Replied by ricky7622 on topic Re:Error on completed paypal registration
Thank you for your help. no error now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn