payment gateway stopped working

14 years 2 months ago #122977 by rodsdesign
payment gateway stopped working was created by rodsdesign
Hi...
LOVE CBSubs.

I have a client set up using a number of plans - working great until this week when the process stopped at the payment screen. users could fill in the profile, and update their billing info. when they click to pay, the following error comes up:

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

We're using DTREgister for events, and the SSL and payment processor are working fine there... (SSL was my first thought)

any ideas?? I'm out of them... thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122984 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:payment gateway stopped working
Probably an erorr in your . h t a c e s s file or SEF ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 2 months ago #123042 by rodsdesign
Replied by rodsdesign on topic Re:payment gateway stopped working
hi,

the htaccess file and SH404 settings haven't changed in months... and CBSubs was fine until a week ago. So I'm not sure how your suggestion would affect it.
that said - I disabled SH404 and uploaded the default htaccess file that came with J 1.5.15

If I choose the pay offline option - its fine. Its only when it tries to re-direct to pay using a CC with authorize.

I really need to get this fixed.... the client was in the middle of a membership drive...

thanks
you can take a look - www.ifcpp.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=40

Post edited by: rodsdesign, at: 2010/01/28 04:52

14 years 2 months ago #123054 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:payment gateway stopped working
Problem is somewhere in your hosting setup or elsewhere in your joomla site:

When I try paying, CBSubs redirects to this URL:

www.ifcpp.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=465&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=authorizenet&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=2&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=5713aab30fe3fc01c16903d3e7bc7fc8&cbpaidsubscriptionsbasket=247&cbpaidsubscriptionscardtype=visa&result=payform

but that one gets redirected to it's non-https counterpart, which CBSubs then detects, and as non-https is not allowed by credit-card companies, it redirects to https.

But then your other redirection quicks in.

This is NOT cbsubs related, but in your hosting setup or joomla extensions:

If you type:

www.ifcpp.org/index.php

you will see it redirected to:

www.ifcpp.org/index.php

... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 2 months ago #123055 by rodsdesign
Replied by rodsdesign on topic Re:payment gateway stopped working
ok - that makes sense...

I'll track it down from that end.
(sorry - so frustrating with the little things sometime...)

love cbsubs - recommend it over other solutions to everyone.

Rod

14 years 1 week ago #129539 by webmonkiee
Replied by webmonkiee on topic Re:payment gateway stopped working
Hey Rodsdesign,

I was wondering if you ever got this figured out. I'm having the same problem. Also using DT register.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

-Jon

rodsdesign wrote:

ok - that makes sense...

I'll track it down from that end.
(sorry - so frustrating with the little things sometime...)

love cbsubs - recommend it over other solutions to everyone.

Rod

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn