Unable to access plans, freezing

14 years 1 month ago #123772 by zindezine
Unable to access plans, freezing was created by zindezine
Hi,

I have installed CBSubs on a development site and I am unable to access plans.

I accessed the plans area to add a couple of new plans immediately after installation however since then the site just freezes when I click on the Plans button.

I have turned on Error reporting and the backend of the site shows "There was a problem with the request." when I click on the Plans button?

Charles

Post edited by: zindezine, at: 2010/02/07 11:25

Post edited by: zindezine, at: 2010/02/07 11:26
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #123774 by zindezine
Replied by zindezine on topic Re:Unable to access plans, freezing
I have noticed that I am getting the following error on my server when I click the Plans link:

PHP 5.2.1
Joomla 1.5.14
Zend 2.2.0

Post edited by: zindezine, at: 2010/02/07 11:26

14 years 1 month ago #123775 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Unable to access plans, freezing
I'm not sure it's related to your error, but PHP 5.2.6 is minimum. We recommend 5.2.10+ (but not 5.3).

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 1 month ago #123797 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Unable to access plans, freezing
This is due to a PHP bug fixed in PHP 5.2.6, as well as in security patches for previous PHP releases. If your hoster applies linux-distro security patches, or upgrades your PHP, it will be fixed.

If you can't upgrade on that host, please PM me with your email address, would like to send you a php-bug-workaround-release to test.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn