[SOLVED] cb 1.0.3 - Plan edit not saving

14 years 2 months ago #123939 by ozmosaics
[SOLVED] cb 1.0.3 - Plan edit not saving was created by ozmosaics
I updated CB subs program to 1.0.3 today and also installed the new backend menu module for cbsubs (fanastic module thank you!!!).

Problem:
I edited my existing Subs Plan re descrption, photo for plan and more. I saved the info but when I check in front end - the plan is not updated with the new data.

Also with the option turned off in back end, to make mandatory subscription disabled in the registration module - IN front end, the system insists on selection of the plan.

I wish to show the plan with option select or skip over and continue with registration.

It worked before upgrade so I would love some help as I have tried over and over to get it functioning.

? am I missing here?

Thank you for helping me work out what I am doing incorrectly.
(I have CB 1.2 installed - I am nervous upgrading to 1.2.1 but could this be the problem?).....

Post edited by: ozmosaics, at: 2010/02/09 19:12

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/12 20:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb 1.0.3 - Plan edit not saving
Could you please review help us help you within my signature as need further information about your server and installation. Are your changes saving in backend, but not displaying in frontend or is it also not saving in backend? Need more details about your issue please, thank you. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123971 by ozmosaics
Replied by ozmosaics on topic Re:cb 1.0.3 - Plan edit not saving
I have one CB subs PLAN with subscribers and tried to edit some of the plan details.

Edits to the existing PLAN will not SAVE in the BACKEND.
Eg changing the PLAN name or updating the description and other edits.

I make the edits, save, check and they are not saved in the backend.

I am using Joomla 1.5.11
Thank you for your advice.

Extra info:
MySQL version 5.0.89-community
Apache version 2.2.11
PHP version 5.2.9

Post edited by: ozmosaics, at: 2010/02/10 00:41

14 years 2 months ago #124009 by krileon
Please PM backend access and will take a look. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124016 by krileon
Can't seam to find a direct cause without further access; please PM your hosting panel access and FTP access please so may further investigate, thank you. :)

Please also upgrade your Joomla release to 1.5.15 before providing the requested access. ;)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/10 16:47

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 2 months ago #124116 by ozmosaics
Replied by ozmosaics on topic Re:cb 1.0.3 - Plan edit not saving
I upgraded to Joomla 1.5.15

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn