More 500 errors

14 years 3 weeks ago #126027 by geoffjones
More 500 errors was created by geoffjones
My host has recently upgraded to php 5.2.12 and as far as I can see, the resources look set about the same as before. However, whenever I enable CBSubs plugin and try to delete a user, I get a 500 error.
I have tried increasing memory_limit and realpath_cache_size with no effect, so I am not sure this is a resource issue. Logs do not give any useful info.

Post edited by: geoffjones, at: 2010/03/05 22:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #126066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:More 500 errors
500 errors are very generic, please see your server error log for details of the error; it's likely a conflict from another installed extension or CB plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #126072 by geoffjones
Replied by geoffjones on topic Re:More 500 errors
Thanks, it looks like you are right, but finding the culprit is going to take some while. PHP 5.2.12 must be more picky than the previous 5.2.6.

My only clue at the moment is the error Notice: Constant _VALID_MOS already defined in /usr/home/-mysite-/public_html/plugins/system/legacy.php on line 94 when I turn on max error reporting.

Error 500 also occurs when I turn CBSubs on and use the CBLogin module.

Will report back.

14 years 2 weeks ago #126203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:More 500 errors
Interesting, that is an error in a Joomla system plugin; I recommend disabling non-Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until resolved as something is conflicting (likely system plugin).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn