Direct access not allowed

14 years 1 month ago #126183 by katwomanofsteele
Direct access not allowed was created by katwomanofsteele
I have seen several threads on this error, and all of my plugins are 1.5 native. When I go to click on this plugin in the CB Plugin management, I get the "Direct access not allowed" error.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126194 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Direct access not allowed
katwomanofsteele wrote:

I have seen several threads on this error, and all of my plugins are 1.5 native. When I go to click on this plugin in the CB Plugin management, I get the "Direct access not allowed" error.

When you say this plugin what do you mean?

14 years 1 month ago #126198 by katwomanofsteele
Replied by katwomanofsteele on topic Re:Direct access not allowed
When I go to Components -> Community Builder ->plugin management then click on the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin (cbpaidsubscriptions)

Note: I did just upgrade to CB 1.2.2 Strangely enough, before I upgraded, I didn't have a problem with going to the backend admin via the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin link, but I ran into memory allocation errors on the front end due to running on php 5.2.5

edit: site is: www.legacyconnection.com

Post edited by: katwomanofsteele, at: 2010/03/08 19:29

14 years 1 month ago #126338 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Direct access not allowed
Please PM backend access and will take a look, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126562 by ecoweb
Replied by ecoweb on topic Re:Direct access not allowed
I am also having this problemm with a blank screen except for "Direct access to this location is not allowed" showing when I click on the CBPaid Subscriptions plugin in CB Plugins. I am on CB 1.2.1 and CB Subs 1.0.3, I tried loading the CB Admin module and then I could see menu items for CB Subs and go through to list plans but clicking on a plan or selecting Settings had the same result as above.

The last time I accessed the CB Subs admin was pre-xmas as it is still only part of a testing site.

Has a solution been found?

Thanks

14 years 1 month ago #126567 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Direct access not allowed
ecoweb wrote:

I am also having this problemm with a blank screen except for "Direct access to this location is not allowed" showing when I click on the CBPaid Subscriptions plugin in CB Plugins. I am on CB 1.2.1 and CB Subs 1.0.3, I tried loading the CB Admin module and then I could see menu items for CB Subs and go through to list plans but clicking on a plan or selecting Settings had the same result as above.

The last time I accessed the CB Subs admin was pre-xmas as it is still only part of a testing site.

Has a solution been found?

Thanks

Difficult to follow hijacked threads.

Please start your own thread.
Give details.
Follow our Help Us Help You link.

Give error log info.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn