Error when a user deletes his/her subscription

14 years 1 month ago #127206 by HowardTheDuck
Error when a user deletes his/her subscription was created by HowardTheDuck
Hi Guys,
I have an error when users cancel their subscription.
The user is able to "downgrade" but the system reports this error:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

The TOTAL LOG MESSAGE IS IN THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE

Any Idea?

Thanks
Cristiano

Attachment Error-f65683484ecd1eb7e14783d9191189d0.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127211 by krileon
Your language string contains more arguement replacements then there are arguements. Please remove 1 or 2 %s to see if issue resolves. Please see example below.

[code:1]
echo sprintf( '%s,%s,%s', 1, 2 );
[/code:1]

The above would result in the exact same here, notice I have 3 %s and only 2 replacements. This causes the error your experiencing. Please fix your language string.

Thread moved to appropriate boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127213 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Re:Error when a user deletes his/her subscription
Thank you Kyle! :)

Let me ask one last thing....a strange thing happens when a user subscribe (with an offline payment).

Date on Joomla is correct and in fact the payment basket says the subscription process initiated today at right time.

But when I manually set the payment from user as "made" the date used (completed on) is 1/1/1970 (at 2 o'clock)!!! I have no idea where this date is coming from...do you, maybe?? It happened already other 3 times

Thanks so much
Cristiano

14 years 1 month ago #127293 by krileon
When paying an offline payment there are 3 drop-down boxes towards the bottom which let you set the date payment was made. If you do not input anything into these boxes it will grab your server time. Please contact your host and ensure their server time is correct or simply select a date from the drop-down.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127326 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic Re:Error when a user deletes his/her subscription
Hi Kyle,
yes, I was in fact using the dropdown and the server date is correct....all the other places in the site where the date is picked up, pick up the right date.
Also the field which says when the subscription was signed up is correct, it is in fact the payment date tah is wrong (altough when manually selected was correct).

Cristiano

14 years 4 weeks ago #127425 by krileon
Was not able to duplicate, appears already resolved in upcoming CBSubs 1.1 (hopefully to release in coming weeks). Please manually select the date for the time being; sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn