User not upgraded but received payment!

14 years 5 days ago #127831 by rugbydreams
User not upgraded but received payment! was created by rugbydreams
A member attempted to upgrade his membership but the subscription plugin has given an error, no idea what it means.

His payment has gone through via paypal but subscription notifications is saying...

IPN Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt business email mismatch

Can someone logon and take a look at this asap?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 days ago #127832 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User not upgraded but received payment!
Would seam you've configured your Paypal payment gateway incorrectly as it does not match the information sent to Paypal. Please review documentation and step by step instructions provided within the gateway it self to ensure you've properly configured your payment gateway.

Once completed navigate to your Paypal account followed by IPN History where you can attempt to resend the IPN, which would then activate a users account (assuming Paypal has logged the IPN as failed, otherwise manually activate the users subscription).

We can not configure this for you without direct access to your Paypal account, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 days ago #127837 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:User not upgraded but received payment!
Looks like I hadn't activated IPN on PayPal, would this have been the cause as all my other settings look right?

Don't want this to happen again. :blush:

14 years 4 days ago #127937 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User not upgraded but received payment!

Looks like I hadn't activated IPN on PayPal, would this have been the cause as all my other settings look right?

Probably, you should review your configuration carefully and review the documentation as to how to configure your Paypal gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128929 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:User not upgraded but received payment!
This is now really starting to cause me problems as the issue is still happening.

Members are selecting upgraded package, going through to paypal and completing payment, which paypal shows as completed with no issues, but the members aren't being allocated a subscription. I have been through documentation and as far as I can tell it all looks setup correctly.

Still receiving notification in subscription plugin of...

Notification type: PDT Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt

I have more raw data with other information which I can pm to a developer.

When registering for the premium package, members are subscribing to a free lifetime subscription and a 3 month upgrade subscription. Global setting are set to allow lifetime subscription.

I have received several payments but none are being registered in the payments section of the subscription plugin.

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/04/01 18:53

13 years 11 months ago #128934 by beat
rugbydreams wrote:

I have more raw data with other information which I can pm to a developer.

Yes please. To PM me, click the icon bottom left of this post.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn