CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items

14 years 1 week ago #129929 by warthog007
CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items was created by warthog007
I have been using CB on my site for a while now, and recently I purchase and implements CBSubs as small pilot. Everything seems to be working with CBSubs, except for a couple of instances.

Specifically, when I try to add a "New" Plan, I get the following error.

Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidPlansMgr:: productObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/lavad/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 0
showview:: sql:row: load failed: DB function reports no errors

I also get the following error when I try to add a "New" Payment Gateway Account.

Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidGatewayAccountMgr::gatewayAccountObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/lavad/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 0
showview:: sql:row: load failed: DB function reports no errors.

Since this is a pilot we have tried everything to the point of blowing out the server and reinstalling CB and CBSubs. The CBSubs module shows that everything has been properly installed. (Under Settings -> License).

Post edited by: warthog007, at: 2010/04/12 08:21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 days ago #129996 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items
Please provide Joomla, CB, PHP, and MYSQL versions so we may further investigate the issue. Thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130850 by sdagenais
Replied by sdagenais on topic Re:CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items
I'm not sure where to post this, but it seems as though this problem is similar to mine, so I'll give my two cents:

I have the following error when I try to add payment gateways or plans:

Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidGatewayAccountMgr::gatewayAccountObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/envpmsol/public_html/newsite/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 0
showview::sql:row: load failed: DB function reports no errors

However, my installation is a new one (I've never used CBSubs before). Is it possible I installed something in the wrong order?

As for version numbers, here's what I'm running on our server:

MySQL 4.1.22, PHP 5.3.2, Apache 2.2.15 (running on CentOS 5.4).

Hope that helps!

13 years 11 months ago #130851 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items

PHP 5.3.2

Currently PHP 5.3 is not supported with CBSubs 1.0.3. Next release of CBSubs is to support PHP 5.3. Sorry for the inconvenience. If possible please consult with your host for best solution to use HP 5.2 (generally just a .htaccess command line).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131155 by sdagenais
Replied by sdagenais on topic Re:CBSubs - Not able to add "NEW" items
Unfortunately, we couldn't do the .htaccess option (since we're using cPanel and aren't able to set PHP version usage per folder).

However, we were able to get our webhost to roll back PHP from 5.3 to 5.2.

Fortunately, this worked. The CBSubs plugin is now working fine for us.

Thanks for the advice :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn