CB Subs or CB in general

13 years 11 months ago #131044 by SCLRWeb
CB Subs or CB in general was created by SCLRWeb
No longer getting emails when user registers... Either from CB in general saying user registered...

Or from Subs where I have user emails supposed to be generated from the system to tell the user we're setting up the account..

Uddiem still sends emails out fine though...
from admin account sent PM to myself and got email saying I had a message... very quick...

However the CB system quit sending emails... Possibly after update to 1.2.2 not sure though when it happened... noticed last 2 registrations haven't been notified correctly... (getting notified via paypals emails to me or the moderator module saying I've got x new users to approve)

have test account ready for someone if they wish to log in an check it out...
Figure I'm missing something simple....

thx

Post edited by: hmossessi, at: 2010/04/23 01:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Subs or CB in general
Please provide your email configuration found within Joomla Global Configuration. CB doesn't simply stop working. Something has changed to result in such occurrences. Please carefully back-trace what all has changed sense it last worked and begin reverting said changes until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131173 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic Re:CB Subs or CB in general
yup....

I updated to 1.2.2... that is what has changed...

Other than that... Joomla sends emails fine...

Just not CB / CB Subs...

Joomla Global is fine...

PM sending with login details.

13 years 11 months ago #131280 by krileon
Not sure what the issue was. I created demousers (now deleted) and confirmed emails are being sent perfectly fine. Please ensure the email address that the email is being sent to is valid and that the emails are not landing in junkmail. I tested yahoo, hotmail, google, and private domain addresses; all working and received emails as they should.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131307 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic Re:CB Subs or CB in general
Interesting....

Yesterday was the first time I saw it process a new user properly....

maybe you creating a new demouser ungunked it...

All other modules seemed to be sending fine except CB...

but like I said... Yesterday we got our first set like it was supposed to send... worked just like it was supposed to...

Thanks for checking into it

in 1.2.2 is the upgrade bug fixed...

have to allow upgrade to base plan in case user doesn't confirm email quickly enough... takes too long plan isn't available unless left as upgrade tot his plan?

13 years 11 months ago #131397 by krileon

have to allow upgrade to base plan in case user doesn't confirm email quickly enough... takes too long plan isn't available unless left as upgrade tot his plan?

Don't understand what you're asking; please clarify.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn