[SOLVED] loading CBsubs - error

13 years 11 months ago #132133 by beginnerCB
[SOLVED] loading CBsubs - error was created by beginnerCB
I am getting an error on the first step that I am running into during the CB Subs Plugin. When I try to upload the file cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_103-E.zip I get "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package." (I checked the zip file and it is in there.)
Can someone give me an idea as to what to do in order to get this to work. I did it correctly last week and had to re-install it again.
Thanks in advance.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/05 20:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132143 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:loading CBsubs - error
beginnerCB wrote:

I am getting an error on the first step that I am running into during the CB Subs Plugin. When I try to upload the file cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_103-E.zip I get "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package." (I checked the zip file and it is in there.)
Can someone give me an idea as to what to do in order to get this to work. I did it correctly last week and had to re-install it again.
Thanks in advance.

Respectfully, first idea is to download and read the documentation before rushing to install.

You are trying to install a CB Plugin using the Joomla installer - that is way you are getting the specific cannot find a Joomla! XML setup file.

All CB Plugins are installed using the CB Plugin Management installer.

13 years 11 months ago #132213 by beginnerCB
Replied by beginnerCB on topic Re:loading CBsubs - error
Hi Nick,
Thanks for putting back on the right track. Yes, I must have been tired and was trying to install it from the wrong place. It is fine now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn