[SOLVED] "You do not have access to this profile"?

13 years 10 months ago #132442 by cvoogt
I have a monthly recurring subscription plan set up, and I am testing it on a dummy user account. The subscription is active, and when the user logs in, the user is forced to pay, even though the subscription is active. OK, fine. So I tried to click the link to update the billing address, but that takes me to;

www.virtualtherapycenter.com/profile/pluginclass?user=97&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions

And on the page all I see is:
"You do not have access to this profile."

On my user profile, I am showing the Subscriptions tab, and I have the Renew Now and Unsubscribe buttons showing. If I click on Renew Now, it takes me to: www.virtualtherapycenter.com/profile/pluginclass?user=97&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions

And on the page all I see is:
"You do not have access to this profile."

My CB Paid Subscriptions plugin is set to Public access, and tab is set to Registered. I did try setting the tab to Everybody, but the error still happened. I have tested this with Chrome and Firefox.

Any ideas what is going on?

I can give admin access / dummy login for testing purposes.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/14 20:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132489 by cjmicro
do you have the cb profile module installed and active and public? just a guess, this was necessary to do on my site when i got a similar error. Good luck,
Cheryl

13 years 10 months ago #132499 by krileon
You have Renew and Unsubscribe buttons at the same time present? This would mean the user has an active subscription. Please check that no other plan is protecting profiles, the subscription tab, or the plan you're having difficulty with. If the plan is free lifetime please check that you've set free lifetime plans to create subscriptions within CBSubs Global Settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #132527 by cvoogt
Thanks Cheryl,
I do have the mod_subs_103-E.zip subscriptions module installed and I set it to Public, and it didn't help. Not sure if you meant some other module ... I do also have the CB Login module enabled.
Thanks

13 years 10 months ago #132528 by cvoogt
yes, the user does have an active subscription ... I activated it in the backend. It's a paid monthly subscription, and I configured the Renew Now button to display a month before the renewal, so in essence it will always show. The point being; I want them to be able to renew so that if their credit card info changed, they can update it *before* it tries to auto-renew ... and then the card will be declined.

I have the bot_subs_103-E.zip plugin installed and enabled.

One thing I probably should have mentioned;
I am using CB 1.2 RC 4 according to the Extension Manager, but 1.2.1 according to Community Builder ... with CB SUBS 1.0.3. I did check the requirements, but am not sure whether the RC version of 1.2 would be enough. Either way it's more than 1.2, so should be OK.

I need to upgrade, but have some customized code I would need to redo, so it is a bit of a pain. I do meet all the other requirements.

Any thoughts?

13 years 10 months ago #132529 by cvoogt
I also wanted to note that although the error message says "You do not have access to this profile.", that only happens when trying to renew or edit the billing details.

I can edit the CB profile without problems, so I do have access to this profile, but the paid subscriptions plugin disagrees (at www.mysite.com/profile/pluginclass?user=97&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn