[SOLVED] payment page is not redirecting auth.net

13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #132491 by cjmicro
# CB SUBS Version 1.0.3
# Exact PHP version 5.2.13
# Exact CB version 1.2.2
# Exact Joomla version 1.15.17
# Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
# Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? Not that I can tell
# Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? No
# Any ACL modification components? No
# Any SEF components? No
# Move or encrypt configuration.php? No
# Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? Fresh
# Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? Fresh
# What browser is issue present in? All I have tried

When I try to pay through authorize.net gateway, I get an error (happens after clicking a CC option, paypal is ok).

The error is

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

and appears to be coming from this url

www.foxhuntinglife.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=62&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&Itemid=230

It should go to https for authorize.net processing.
We also use https for virtuemart and tested that with no problem so it seems to be working there ok.

Site is www.foxhuntinglife.com
username fhl and password norman to view the site.

I am not using SEF on the site right now, and have livesite configured to www.foxhuntinglife.com

Hope this is enough info to help, but if not please let me know. We wanted to announce the site today but this is holding us up so any help would be appreciated. It WAS working before, and I installed Ace SEF, but had trouble so I removed it. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. The only other thing I can think of is I did upgrade to Joomla 1.15.17.

Thank you for any assistance.
Cheryl

Post edited by: cjmicro, at: 2010/05/07 21:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132555 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
More info:

I set the joomla config to not force any ssl and the livesite to www.fox... This seems to have solved the issue, but does not seem ideal.

Can you let me know if there is anything else or other way to accomplish this?

Cheryl

13 years 10 months ago #132592 by Alaskan
Replied by Alaskan on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Having same issue as OP. Hosted on a GoDaddy site. The redirect for payment provides the redirect error. Any help on this issue?
Thanks!

13 years 10 months ago #132594 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Alaskan,

Out of curiosity, what template are you using? Have you tried switching to basic joomla template and try it? (I have not).

The workaround I did seems to be working but I think it's still making it take more time because the livesite and "not force ssl" is sort of conflicting. So I don't think it is ideal and I hope there is some other fix for it.

Cheryl

13 years 10 months ago #132630 by Alaskan
Replied by Alaskan on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Mmm, interestingly enough, with the default Joomla template it works! But, with the custom template, it does not. mmm so, some code in the template is preventing it from redirecting correctly it seems. Any thoughts?

13 years 10 months ago #132631 by nant
Alaskan wrote:

Mmm, interestingly enough, with the default Joomla template it works! But, with the custom template, it does not. mmm so, some code in the template is preventing it from redirecting correctly it seems. Any thoughts?

Look at firefox error console for javascript errors.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn