Billing errors

13 years 11 months ago #132849 by strullinger
Replied by strullinger on topic Re:Billing errors
If CB_login isnt being used could it cuase problems like this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132852 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Billing errors
strullinger wrote:

If CB_login isnt being used could it cuase problems like this?

Ok sounds like there is more information that you can provide regarding your environment.

Are you not using CB Login?

Please PM me backend access and I will take a look.

13 years 11 months ago #132925 by nant
Have not received any private message.

13 years 11 months ago #132978 by strullinger
Replied by strullinger on topic Re:Billing errors
Hey Nick, I was out yesterday sorry for the no response, no this site is not using CB_login at all. and the more I look at it I think it was hacked to death. Ill email you the backend access mabey you can atleast verify what I Think.

13 years 11 months ago #132984 by nant
strullinger wrote:

Hey Nick, I was out yesterday sorry for the no response, no this site is not using CB_login at all. and the more I look at it I think it was hacked to death. Ill email you the backend access mabey you can atleast verify what I Think.

Took a look and honestly I cannot figure our the logic behind the site.

You need to upgrade to Joomla 1.5.17 and CB 1.2.2.

I see the ACL hacks - have no idea what harm these have done - they are of course not needed if you work with CBSubs as CBSubs has its own - no hacking - solution.

There seems to be an additional component handling subscriptions and members - I have no idea what this is.

I also cannot see how CBSubs subscriptions actually take place since there is no CB/CBSubs registration page (as far as I can see).

If you can point out the subscription process for a new user paying then we could perhaps track down to see what is happening.

However, I think that there are too many competing extensions on this site and hacks of course.

My suggestion would be to take a really close look at what the site is suppose to do and if all these components are needed.

It looks like something (code?) is trying to hand over subscriptions to CBSubs. If this is in fact the case, then the handshacking between authorize.net and your website is not handled by CBSubs and that could be a reason why payments are not stopping.

I really don't know what to guess here.

If you can setup a clean environment - no hacks and no competing extensions - with latest Joomla 1.5.17, CB 1.2.2, CBSubs 1.0.3 and your authorize.net configuration and replicate what you are seeing, then perhaps we can solve the issue.

However, we have tested this case internally and it works just fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn