two registration fields missing under IE8 only

13 years 11 months ago #133302 by womanlinks
Under IE8 only, two fields are not showing up on the Registration Form. These fields appear correctly under IE7 and Firefox.

Versions are : Joomla 1.5.15, Community Builder 1.2.1, CB Subscriptions 1.0.3, Jobs! 1.1.1. Stable - Build 60, lkncbjobsregister plugin version 1.1

Any ideas why these fields are singled out under IE8? They are only associated with one subscription level and are not required fields.

Screen shot is attached.

Attachment Registration_page.doc not found

Please advise if url to the registration page would be helpful.

Thank you

Catie

Post edited by: womanlinks, at: 2010/05/17 23:29
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133321 by nant

13 years 11 months ago #133343 by womanlinks
Replied by womanlinks on topic Re:two registration fields missing under IE8 only
Yes, when I run IE8 in compatibility mode to render IE7, the fields are present (see screenshot). They also appear under Firefox and Safari.

IE8 is the only instance where the fields disappear.

13 years 11 months ago #133365 by krileon

Please advise if url to the registration page would be helpful.

Please provide a URL to your registration page either in a reply to this thread or if you prefer to remain private please PM me the URL directly, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133371 by womanlinks

13 years 11 months ago #133401 by nant
womanlinks wrote:

Thank you for your help.

The page is www.mywebume.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&Itemid=79
(select the Recruiter Subscription)

I see the following error on that page:

Error: el.set is not a function
Source File: www.mywebume.com/media/system/js/mootools.js
Line: 23

which could be messing up IE8 (FF looks like it can handle it).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn