Print invoice button not working

13 years 10 months ago #134579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Print invoice button not working
Have reviewed your installation and a Joomla system plugin was hooking into your sites content and altering JS to open as lightboxes. This was breaking CBSubs JS. The culprit extension is as follows and has been disabled. Have confirmed is now working as intended.

System - Modalizer (modalizer)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/02 19:47

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134609 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Re:Print invoice button not working
Hi Kyle,

You rock - That did the trick!

I wish though, that the popup adopted the templates look and feel - the formating in the box looks different than one is illustrated in the docs (lines, boxes, etc.)

There is also still something not happening to complete the transaction. After I successfully printed and closed off the window, there is no on screen confirmation and I am not receiving the "validate email address" email (or received it only after I approved the profile). Admin is also not getting notification of someone registering. The profile does appear in the backend thought. (perhaps this should be new topic)

I tested the whole registration process with the free plan and all works like a charm, so I know it's not the email addresses I'm using.

Any ideas?

Post edited by: AlexRag, at: 2010/06/02 22:12

Post edited by: AlexRag, at: 2010/06/02 22:13

Post edited by: AlexRag, at: 2010/06/02 22:13

13 years 10 months ago #134665 by krileon

I wish though, that the popup adopted the templates look and feel - the formating in the box looks different than one is illustrated in the docs (lines, boxes, etc.)

This generally means an incomplete template. Usually it's missing component.php or your template is missing the CSS styles used in the pop-up.

There is also still something not happening to complete the transaction. After I successfully printed and closed off the window, there is no on screen confirmation and I am not receiving the "validate email address" email (or received it only after I approved the profile).

Validate your email screen? Clicking the link to trigger the pop-up is your confirmation. It tells you this in the OK | CANCEL js pop up box. Clicking Ok reveals the "Payment Slip" (confirmed this on your installation).

Admin is also not getting notification of someone registering.

Check that your admin user via User Management is set to receive emails and that you've set on the Moderation tab of CB Configuration for moderators to receive emails. Newly registered users don't trigger notifications to admins, this notification is set to the email address used as the registration email on the Registration tab of CB Configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134690 by AlexRag
krileon wrote:

This generally means an incomplete template. Usually it's missing component.php or your template is missing the CSS styles used in the pop-up.

Thanks - will check with rocketheme about it. Is it possible this causes issues with what's noted below?

There is also still something not happening to complete the transaction. After I successfully printed and closed off the window, there is no on screen confirmation and I am not receiving the "validate email address" email (or received it only after I approved the profile).

Validate your email screen? Clicking the link to trigger the pop-up is your confirmation. It tells you this in the OK | CANCEL js pop up box. Clicking Ok reveals the "Payment Slip" (confirmed this on your installation).

I have set "Require Email Confirmation" to "yes" but after I (as user) clicked the link to reveal the payment slip, should then I not receive an email confirmation (to validate email address)?

Admin is also not getting notification of someone registering.

Check that your admin user via User Management is set to receive emails and that you've set on the Moderation tab of CB Configuration for moderators to receive emails. Newly registered users don't trigger notifications to admins, this notification is set to the email address used as the registration email on the Registration tab of CB Configuration.

Hmm - looks like I've done all that already.
As I'd mentioned, It all works when I run through a "free subscription" scenario. Is there a per plan setting I've overlooked?

13 years 10 months ago #134778 by krileon

I have set "Require Email Confirmation" to "yes" but after I (as user) clicked the link to reveal the payment slip, should then I not receive an email confirmation (to validate email address)?

The user should receive an email to confirm their account if the user is purchases at registration. No email will send if user is already registered to confirm their account. This also depends on how you've configured your plan to handle the confirmation. By default it should send immediately after the registration process. If you've configured your plan to adjust how the confirmation is set then it's possible set to send after the user has purchased (which with Offline payments could be a long time).

As I'd mentioned, It all works when I run through a "free subscription" scenario. Is there a per plan setting I've overlooked?

Please review the Workflows tab of your plan and ensure you've configured the email process appropriately. Offline Payments don't complete until it has been paid via backend CBSubs. It sits "pending" until completed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 10 months ago #134894 by AlexRag
Hi,

I have the setting in the Default configuration set to "yes" for email confirmation. Should I be choosing "Yes" before payment (overide CB ) to trigger the email requesting they validate the email? I thought the CD default did that already. - I will try this.

UPDATE: Just tried "YES Before payment" What happens is no popup to validate payment option - But this seems to make sense. The users email needs to be validated before payment option. After the user validates, what is expected? Do they need to login in to choose payment option? If so, how do they know to do this?

Also tried "Yes After payment" - Even after I marked them as paid (under user manager) and approved them and enabled them no email has gone out to validate their email :S

Post edited by: AlexRag, at: 2010/06/07 02:37

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn