Hi all

I have the following

PHP 5.2.12
Memory_Limit 60M

Joomla 1.5.17
Community Builder 1.2.2
CBSubs 1.0.3
CBSubs Language (English)

The problem I am having is that when I go into the 'Settings' Button I just get a variety of messages (all memory related) but generally an 'Internal Server Error' 500 message.

My server Error log shows the following:-

[code:1]stourvalleynetworking.co.uk [Thu May 27 17:28:10 2010] [error] [client 94.171.102.59] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27787264) (tried to allocate 149638 bytes) in /home/sites/stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php on line 389, referer: www.stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=502
stourvalleynetworking.co.uk [Thu May 27 17:52:05 2010] [error] [client 94.171.102.59] Premature end of script headers: index2.php, referer: www.stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=502
stourvalleynetworking.co.uk [Thu May 27 18:00:28 2010] [error] [client 94.171.102.59] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 28049408) (tried to allocate 29157 bytes) in /home/sites/stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 153, referer: www.stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=502
stourvalleynetworking.co.uk [Thu May 27 18:00:45 2010] [error] [client 94.171.102.59] Premature end of script headers: index2.php, referer: www.stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=502
stourvalleynetworking.co.uk [Thu May 27 18:00:47 2010] [error] [client 94.171.102.59] Premature end of script headers: index2.php, referer: www.stourvalleynetworking.co.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=502[/code:1]

Any help gratefully received

Ashley Marshall

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134115 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Settings page appears blank
ashley@solvesoft.co.uk wrote:

Memory_Limit 60M

This is not right, because you are not getting getting anything more than 28M.

Ask your host to increase for you.

13 years 10 months ago #134116 by ashley@solvesoft.co.uk
Replied by ashley@solvesoft.co.uk on topic Re:Settings page appears blank
I guess I understand that but I did read elsewhere that 16Mb should be plenty for any well written code to run in with the odd exception occasionally -

How much should this CBSubs require?

13 years 10 months ago #134242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Settings page appears blank
ashley@solvesoft.co.uk wrote:

I guess I understand that but I did read elsewhere that 16Mb should be plenty for any well written code to run in with the odd exception occasionally -

How much should this CBSubs require?

16M is not plenty, perhaps more then 30 years ago was acceptable. But todays technology requires more power. At minimum with CBSubs and many extensions you'll need 64M if you've only a few extensions (and are well written) 32M should be sufficient.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn