[SOLVED] New registered users without payment

13 years 10 months ago #135008 by joombob

Don't know what you mean by this. With CBSubs installed it will always ensure the CB Registration form is used. Users won't be able to access Joomlas registration form (which isn't supported anyway).

Kyle, sorry I wasn't clear enough -- even with CBSubs installed, when I keyed in the link you suggested:

index.php?option=com_user&task=register

... I was still able to access a registration form that *did not have* the subscription options built into it.

My question was this:

OK, so in order to get to that non-CBSubs form, I had to type in a specific web address. Is that the only way to reach that form?

Thanks again!

Myspace for movie geeks? Check out www.cc2k.us!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135086 by krileon
You need to have the CBSubs Joomla plugin (bot_subs_103-E.zip) installed, public, and published for it to send users away from Joomla. However, you did not disable Joomla registration as per CB documentation (the link you mentioned is Joomlas registration); this is a basic step you should've performed before CB was ever present. Please see Joomla Global Configuration and disable Registrations. Then within CB Configuration on the Registration tab set CB to be independent. Being a document subscriber I highly recommend you review the resources available and thoroughly read the CB documentation (as well as CBSubs documentation of course).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/08 21:44

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #135108 by joombob
Kyle,

D'oh! Got it! Huge thanks for your trouble, and again -- thanks for the fantastic plugin and support!

Best,

bob

Myspace for movie geeks? Check out www.cc2k.us!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn