Password update problem

13 years 9 months ago #135071 by joanmba@hotmail.com
Password update problem was created by joanmba@hotmail.com
Good afternoon,

I have installed CB 1.2, with CB Subs 1.0.3 on Joomla 1.5.15. My website (www.globalassetmanagement-amp.com) work pretty fine with all these integrations, but i had the issue of the lenguage. I have used the translation packs, to facilitate the process.
When i have done it, a problem show up. When i try to update the data of the profiles, an error shows up:

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'Contraseña' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=62,`firstname`='sdf',`lastname`='df',`hits`='4',`message_last_sent`='2010-05-21 17:40:02',`message_number_sent`='1',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`Contraseña`='',`lastupdatedate`='2010-06-08 19:33:44',`Empresa`='df',`Cargo`='df',`Ciudad`='fdsfa',`cb_folderaccess`='623MmfBwlRYR6',`cb_sector`='',`Fecha de Nacimiento`='',`Áreas de Interés`='',`Pais`='' WHERE id='62' (etc.)

There is a problem on the database, looking for the parameter "Contraseña"(password) that i don't know how the field have been changed, because of the back-end is defined by password.

I have a little of urgency on this topic because i need to put online the website as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for all the help and answers.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #135072 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Password update problem
Looks like you have installed a plugin that created this Contraseña column in the comprofiler table.

find the plugin and disable it / remove it.

you can also search for similar problems reported on these forums.

13 years 9 months ago #135134 by joanmba@hotmail.com
Replied by joanmba@hotmail.com on topic Re:Password update problem
I have unpublished all the plugins that were on the website but it still shows the error. The only one that haven't uninstalled was CB subs, not to lose all the work that i have done on it. Which is the file that calls for the parameters on the update profile form?, because there is the problem with the field Contraseña.

thanks for the answers and your time

13 years 9 months ago #135135 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Password update problem
joanmba@hotmail.com wrote:

I have unpublished all the plugins that were on the website but it still shows the error. The only one that haven't uninstalled was CB subs, not to lose all the work that i have done on it. Which is the file that calls for the parameters on the update profile form?, because there is the problem with the field Contraseña.

thanks for the answers and your time

As I said, CB does not have such a field so there is no CB file that calls it.

It must be a plugin you installed.

13 years 9 months ago #135139 by joanmba@hotmail.com
Replied by joanmba@hotmail.com on topic Re:Password update problem
Have uninstalled all the plugins except for the CB ones, and still have the same problem. there is a way to know where the 'contraseña' column came from?

13 years 9 months ago #135179 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Password update problem
joanmba@hotmail.com wrote:

Have uninstalled all the plugins except for the CB ones, and still have the same problem. there is a way to know where the 'contraseña' column came from?

Looks like you've translated a CB fields column instead of its title? Please remove all language translations (temporarily) and see if issue resolves. Also if using Joomfish be careful with translations as it does translate queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn