CB Paid Subs Page Cannot be Displayed

13 years 10 months ago #135198 by peteward15
CB Paid Subs Page Cannot be Displayed was created by peteward15
I have installed CB SUBS 103 and it says all installed correctly. I have enabled the plugin and clicked it. I get the full screen and it correctly states invalid license.

When I click Settings to set up my license I get page cannot be displayed. I have uninstalled the plugin and then re-installed with the same result.

I am working through the documentation and don't think I have missed anything!

Any Help Would be Appreciated Please!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135245 by peteward15
Replied by peteward15 on topic Re:CB Paid Subs Page Cannot be Displayed
This is weird. I removed everything and reinstalled and I installed CB Paid Subs again. I could then get into the settings area to set my license.

I then continued to install other plugins etc. Then when I finished I tried to get back into the settings area and the problem was back. Page cannot be displayed.

So I then removed all of the plugins I had installed. Problem still there. So I then diabled the cbpaidsubsbot plugin and still had the problem. I then siabled the MOD CB Subscriptions and hey presto it works. This is obviously the problem.

Do I have a problem or can I carry on with my project?

13 years 10 months ago #135247 by peteward15
Scratch That. Still doesn't work. It seems to be an intermittent problem. Sometimes it works others it doesn't. HEEELLLLPPPP!!!

13 years 10 months ago #135250 by peteward15

13 years 10 months ago #135251 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Paid Subs Page Cannot be Displayed
Reading you message and trying to understand your problem.

Please read our Help Us Help You link and report back findings. At least this way we will know your environment.

13 years 10 months ago #135252 by peteward15
Thanks. I solved it now using the thread below. It was a memory issue. Changed it in htaccess and all is good now!

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,115207/catid,110/ limit,6/limitstart,0/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn