[SOLVED] $1 postage being added to subscription

13 years 9 months ago #135234 by ozmosaics
I set up members subscription plan with cost to member of AU$10. This amount is set in the PLAN cost.

$1 is being added ie ($11) for postage - I see this when the paypal confirmation of the subscription arrives by email.

How do I turn the $1 postage off?

Thanks Sandy

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/11 15:21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #135286 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:$1 postage being added to subscription
I recommend contacting Paypal for assistance on such matters, CBSubs does not provide Paypal with any sort of Shipping and or Postage information. It is more then likely a global option you've configured in your Paypal account (require shipping?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135319 by ozmosaics
Replied by ozmosaics on topic Re:$1 postage being added to subscription
Thanks for your reply! I was just about to reply to advise I have sorted it out, it was a paypal config. The subs cost I set up was $10 and PayPal was adding $1 for a shipping range between x$ -x$
I set the range to $0 postage added and it works correctly now.

All my other products are sold via a Zencart shopping cart and the postage is configured in zencart.

So all is well! Now to study the CB subs manual in more depth to work out a system for handling different levels of subscribers (public, registerd, special, author) etc. I have the general gist of it, but CBsubs is more sophisticated than my current attempt!

I have registered site members and the my CBsubs members are given the "author" level.

However, I really don't want them all "authors" but I need the "registered" level for "free site membership" level.

But, I need to find time to absorb it all. Your demo site is very good for CBsubs and I am aiming to achieve such a professional approach to the subscriptions. Awesome!

Thanks for your great support, as usual. It took me so long to get the subs running since the last time I posted, the "bug" I encountered, was due to Permissions!

Cheers!
Sandy - OzMosaics = on a constant learning curve~!:woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn