Registration Problem

13 years 9 months ago #136525 by larrypitts
Registration Problem was created by larrypitts
Using Joomla 1.5.18 with CB Subs 1.0.3, when clicking on the registration button after filling in the form, it does not go to the plan, but reloads the registration page with blank fields and a message at the top saying "You must login first". On trying to isolate the problem (the same configuration works perfectly on my local test site) it found that in the Global Settings area, I keep getting warnings showing that do not relate to the saved settings (see attached screen shot which shows a warning saying I have "Allow free users…" set to no, where you can see the button is set to "Yes"!). I don;t know if this is connected but I need some urgent help as at the moment, potential members cannot register - they just get sent on an endless loop.
tia
larry

Post edited by: larrypitts, at: 2010/06/25 07:43

Post edited by: larrypitts, at: 2010/06/25 07:44
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136526 by larrypitts
Replied by larrypitts on topic Re:Registration Problem
Sorry - here is the screenshot
Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #136549 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Problem
Please save your CBSubs configuration to ensure the configuration is being set. The error is only supposed to display if both settings are set to No. What happens when attempting to create a user within User Management? Please ensure via browser error log that there are no Fatal JS errors. Please also enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then navigate to CBSubs > Settings to ensure there is no Fatal PHP errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn