Invoice and reccuring payment

13 years 9 months ago #138141 by alsab
Invoice and reccuring payment was created by alsab
Hello,

I created a plan with paypal reccuring payment.
At each expiration date a new period is sold, no problem.
But if the user look them invoice, only the first invoice is shown.

Why?

And I would like to delete the text in red on the picture.(in the next post)
How can I do that?
Because if I change the cbsub files, the component doesn't work.

Thanks

Post edited by: alsab, at: 2010/07/19 11:00

Post edited by: alsab, at: 2010/07/19 11:04
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138145 by alsab
Replied by alsab on topic Re:Invoice and reccuring payment
Text to delete
Attachments:

13 years 8 months ago #138188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Invoice and reccuring payment
Yes it's possible to remove such text, please edit your plan within CBSubs. On the Presentation tab edit the price and change it to something such as a space or _UE_BLANK (IF you have this string defined that is).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138218 by alsab
Thanks kyle, it's ok for the text.

And about the invoice, is it normal or have I got a problem?

13 years 8 months ago #138248 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Invoice and reccuring payment
alsab wrote:

Thanks kyle, it's ok for the text.

And about the invoice, is it normal or have I got a problem?

It's not a problem, but it's because you've set the parameter Multiple subscriptions per user: on the Workflows tab of your plan. Edit your plan and change it to Only one subscription at a time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138257 by alsab
Sorry, but it's not that.

My configuration is ever "subscription at a time"

In the table cbsubs_payments, each payment from the user are completed, but they are the same invoice number: N794508179023006

Is it normal?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn