"New" Payment Gateway fails

13 years 8 months ago #138585 by tbigelow51
"New" Payment Gateway fails was created by tbigelow51
When I go to Payment Gates and click "New", I get the following error:

Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidGatewayAccountMgr::gatewayAccountObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\papoh\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 0
showview::sql:row: load failed: DB function reports no errors

In my search I find that CBSubs 1.0.3 does not support PHP 5.3, and thus the error. Is this correct?

Since I am trying to put this together on XAMPP which has PHP 5.3.1, how do I get around this?

Post edited by: tbigelow51, at: 2010/07/24 05:16

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138593 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:
tbigelow51 wrote:

When I go to Payment Gates and click "New", I get the following error:

Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidGatewayAccountMgr::gatewayAccountObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\papoh\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 0

In my search I find that CBSubs 1.0.3 does not support PHP 5.3, and thus the error. Is this correct?

Since I am trying to put this together on XAMPP which has PHP 5.3.1, how do I get around this?

Post edited by: tbigelow51, at: 2010/07/24 05:16

Yes this is the issue - CBSubs does not work on PHP 5.3 yet (CBSubs 1.1 in testing does).

Your option:
+ Download a new XAMPP package with earlier PHP support.

13 years 7 months ago #139511 by info@aifci.co.uk
Replied by info@aifci.co.uk on topic Re:"New" Payment Gateway fails
I have only just purchased the new version of CB Subs I understood that this error would be rectified in this version and that PHP 5.3 would be supported yet when I tried to create a new payment gateway i was confronted with the following error;

I am new to joomla and so any advice you give would have to be in the style of dealing with a village idiot

Thanks

13 years 7 months ago #139523 by nant
info@aifci.co.uk wrote:

I have only just purchased the new version of CB Subs I understood that this error would be rectified in this version and that PHP 5.3 would be supported yet when I tried to create a new payment gateway i was confronted with the following error;

I am new to joomla and so any advice you give would have to be in the style of dealing with a village idiot

Thanks

First thing would be to ask your host if it is possible to operate on a PHP 5.2 version (most hosts typically have such an option).

13 years 7 months ago #140027 by henrykk
Replied by henrykk on topic Re:
I am encountering the same issue:

when I create new sub plan:

I am running
MySQL: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.6
php 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.2

Are there any work rounds or patches - This is an urgent development.

With thanks

13 years 7 months ago #140028 by nant
No workaround.
It will be addressed properly with the release of CBSubs 1.1 which is currently in RC2 phase in test team.

You should ask your host if a PHP 2.X environment is available or you should downgrade if working on a local xampp environment.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.514 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn