Error on date when entering a payment!

13 years 7 months ago #139539 by cferron
This is weird.

I have upgraded my plan today (aug 6th 2010) on my website to test things out. I have chosen the snail mail payment method.

As an admin I do have to manually enter the payment that I receive. When I enter the date as aug 6th 2010, the paid on column shows the payment as made 2 months before!!! June 7th 2010 20:00??? See atachement.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #139548 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Error on date when entering a payment!
Well sorry for that post, it seem that it is a known issue. My fault, I did not search before I posted. When do you think this will be resolved?

Thanks

Claude

13 years 7 months ago #139650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on date when entering a payment!
cferron wrote:

Well sorry for that post, it seem that it is a known issue. My fault, I did not search before I posted. When do you think this will be resolved?

Thanks

Claude

No worries, is fixed for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140479 by cferron
Is there a temporary fix for that. The season is about to start and my users are starting to subscribe. I will receive A LOT of offline payment. :( If dates are always wrong when enter them manually, it is going to be hard to keep track of things.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Claude

13 years 7 months ago #140558 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on date when entering a payment!
Edit the subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the ID within the ID column (far right) you can adjust the date as necessary. This issue is known, but not that prominent. Manually specifying a date is confirmed working, but simply paying the basket without changing the date is a known issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140651 by cferron
I have done what you instructed me, but there is no place where I can change the payment date in this area...

See attached image.

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/08/25 01:15
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn