Lifetime subscription

13 years 7 months ago #140883 by Li4213
Lifetime subscription was created by Li4213
I have a simple subscription plan:

6m, 1y, and lifetime

For 6m, the upgrade to 1y and lifetime is correct.
For 1y, upgrade to lifetime is also correct.
For lifetime, however, it still shows the upgrade choices of 6m and 1y.

How can I remove it?

Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #140952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Lifetime subscription
You can't unless the other plans have already been subscribed to and upgraded. You could set the lifetime as a child plan of 1 year, but then it'd require a 1 year subscription to have a lifetime subscription. All 3 plans should be Exclusive with all 3 being Upgrade capable.

Another approach is to use the following structure.

Parent: Plan 1 (non-exclusive or exclusive, free, lifetime)
Child: Plan 1a (exclusive, $xyz, month, upgrade)
Child: Plan 1b (exclusive, $xyz, year, upgrade)
Child: Plan 1c (exclusive, $xyz, lifetime, upgrade)

This should cause the only upgrade to more expensive plans feature to take affect (does not function for parent plans).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141320 by Li4213
Replied by Li4213 on topic Re:Lifetime subscription
This does not work. I set up the structure as you suggested, but 1b and 1c are not shown as the upgrade possibility of 1a, and 1c is not shown as the upgrade possibility of 1b.

What do I miss?

13 years 7 months ago #141393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Lifetime subscription
Did you set all plans aside from the parent plan to allow upgrade? Please ensure in CBSubs > Settings > Global that Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities: is set to Yes or no upgrades will show.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn