[SOLVED] Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3

13 years 6 months ago #141106 by rocon001
I can't install CBSubs 1.0.3 and I can't find out where the problem is.

I have:
- Joomla 1.5.20
- CB 1.2.3

when installing CBSubs 1.0.3 from the plug-in manager in CB, I get a blank page without any error.

Any idea what it could be?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/09 14:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141196 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3
Please review your server error log. It's impossible to debug blank pages without error log review. More then likely you're on PHP 5.3, have inadequate PHP memory limit (or timeout time) configured in PHP.ini, or ioncube loader is not properly installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #141543 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic Re:Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3
I have the same problem; I am running on a local machine, windows 7 php 5.3.1; the plug-in showxs on the management screen but only when I try to view it i get the same blank screen I got at installation. Ioncube installed succesfully using the wizard. Not really what I wanted to see having paid my £118.

13 years 6 months ago #141544 by Thelowlandpiper
I should add that other CBsubs plug-ins have installed OK (email, content

13 years 6 months ago #141545 by Thelowlandpiper
Ha, no they didnt; it said they had but they show the same blank page; the content protection plug-in showed an error message for a missing file in the media folder; I'm still trying to locate the server error log

13 years 6 months ago #141546 by Thelowlandpiper
I'm so frustrated here that i failed to notice that this last plug in is installed using the usuak Joomla method; it's installed now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn