[SOLVED] Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3

13 years 6 months ago #141547 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3
Great you saw the installation difference.

Really, Take some time on the manual, it has a step-by-step installation and configuration guide. CBSubs is a very powerful system, and the manual will give you many hints and ideas to possibly double or more the revenues from your site ;-)

BTW:
For blank screens we have a FAQ:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3949/58/
And for what's sometime displayed another one:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3738/58/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141550 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic Re:Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3
My site is now blank front and back: attached are the entries in the server error log since this installation began; it seems to be looking for image files; is this a conflict with another plug-in? I have a flash slide show module which contains galleris and albums ...

Attachment errorlog-a6c0690fd95f95ba80adbbb9bbef74ce.txt not found

Attachments:

13 years 6 months ago #141575 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic Re:SOLVED Installation issue with CBSubs 1.0.3
I have solved this problem by investigating the process of installing ioncube, which I'd failed to understand initially; the ioncube folder must be installed in the xampp/[xampplite/]php folder when using localhost, and the line
zend_extension = "C:\xampp\xampplite\php\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll"
added to the php.ini file there.
I discovered this by reading the 'readme.txt' file in the ioncube folder itself, googling ioncube installation and other similar resorts.
For a php novice [like me] a little more documentation at the point in the CBSubs manual [p 12]
"ioncube loader must be available" would be a great help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn