Blocked user after renewal

13 years 5 months ago #144624 by Simoncini
Blocked user after renewal was created by Simoncini
Hi,
I am experiencing this problem: if a customer does not renew, he is still "visible". Only after he is logging in and not renewing the subscription he becomes blocked.
I need that the customer is blocked when the subscription expires.

Also I am trying harder to configure the cbsubs protection tab, unfortunately without results. Ho do I make sure that when the subscription expires the user is not able to edit the profile? I have tried to limit all the tabs with the configurations in the prt-screen attached.

Please help me!

Post edited by: Simoncini, at: 2010/10/22 16:41
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144646 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Blocked user after renewal

I need that the customer is blocked when the subscription expires.

You'll need to add the following query to your plan using CBSubs SQL Actions in order to block a user upon expiration.

[code:1]
UPDATE `#__users` SET `block` = 1 WHERE `id` = [user_id]
[/code:1]

Ho do I make sure that when the subscription expires the user is not able to edit the profile

Using CBSubs Content integration edit your plans on the Extensions integration tab and protect profile edit using By URL Part by adding the following.

option=com_comprofiler&task=userDetails

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144652 by Simoncini
Replied by Simoncini on topic Re:Blocked user after renewal
I am not that skilled: could you explain me a bit more how to do it?

13 years 5 months ago #144661 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Blocked user after renewal
Simoncini wrote:

I am not that skilled: could you explain me a bit more how to do it?

Not much more I can explain. Install CBSubs SQL Actions, publish it, edit your plan, see queries integration tab, copy + paste the query, save. As for CBSubs Content simply install it, publish it, edit your plan, see extensions integration tab, copy + paste the URL provided above. Please review your included CBSubs documentation closely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144685 by Simoncini
Many thanks for your help. I have managed to block the user when the subscritption expires and also to restrict the access to edit profile.

The query I have pasted in the "deactivation".

Now the problem is that after renewal the user is still blocked. Is it because I now need the query to re-activate the user and unblock?

13 years 5 months ago #144725 by Simoncini
it seems also that the query runs only when a member is trying to register without doing it. Is there a way to run the query more often?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn